Growing healthy plants starts with healthy, biologically active soil with thriving populations of beneficial soil microbes (bacteria and fungi, including mycorrhizal fungi).
Healthy, biologically active soil supports plant health by increasing root activity and nutrient uptake, improving soil structure and stimulating plant immunity through the Induced Systemic Resistance (ISR) pathway.
Mycorrcin is a biostimulant that stimulates populations of beneficial soil microbes for healthier, more biologically active soil that supports plant growth.
Use Mycorrcin to:
- Stimulate new root activity
- Activate mycorrhizal fungi association
- Improve soil structure
- Increase calcium and phosphate uptake
- Remedy compaction (by repairing soil aggregate formation)
- Suppress soil disease development
- Improve fruit quality and flavour